The Original Hot tub
In 1972, California Cooperage created the first mass-produced Redwood Hot Tubs for relaxation, romance and fun. First on the scene, these “Original Hot Tubs” were the highlight in many backyards.
- Water Maintenance Made Easy with California Cooperage's balanced filtration system. Water is drawn into the system from the upper skimmer and lower footwell areas. 100% of the hot tubs water is filtered 4 to 6 times per hour.
- CleanZone water purification system automatically maintains healthy crystal clear water, while greatly reducing chemical maintenance.
- The Powerworks with M7 technology is a revolutionary new hardware/sofware platform that eliminates the use for remote through-wall temperature sensors and mechanical sensor switches.
- Two identical Solid State Sensors are mounted inside the heater manifold. Water temperature is accurately and reliable measured without the possibility of failure due to mechanical switch malfunction.
- BlueMAAX surpasses the California Energy Commission's standard by up to 20%
- BlueMAAX Insulation made from recycled fiber approved by the U.S. Green Building Council utilizes eco-friendly insulation.
- Easy Service Access to internal parts, means easy maintenance.