MAAX spas were designed by physicians to give you the best overall massage and ease your aching muscles. Click Here for a Free MAAX Collection Spa Brochure
Physician Designed Zone Therapy
- Suboccipital Trigger points in the area where the neck meets the back of the head is a common cause of headaches. The Comfort Collar gently cradles your head while targeting this area.
- Trapezius trigger points can contribute to pain across the shoulders, and upper back. An array of Jets target these sensitive areas, providing an improvement in blood circulation and gently dissolving away the feeling of tension.
- Paraspinal Increased tension in the back muscles on either side of the spine can be linked to many medical conditions. An effective combination of jets provide soothing stimulation for incredible body relaxation.
- Lumbosacral Aching lower back pain is something most of us will experience. Back pain is linked to excess tension in muscular trigger points in the lower back. The swirling motion provides an invigorating massage to the lower back to loosen your knots of tension and bring relaxing relief.
- Gluteal Sitting can lead to increased tension in muscular trigger points surrounding the hips and upper thighs. Jets positioned at the sides of the seat bring you a stimulating massage to dissolve tension in these muscles.
- Foot Relief Zone Many important nerve endings in the feet connect to all parts of your body. Sore and tired feet can affect how we feel all over. The ingenious Foot Relief Zone targets the upper and lower parts of the feet with invigorating streams of water that provide relaxation throughout the body.
Appliance Grade Hot Tubs
- ABS Sealed Base An integral part of the support structure. It's one piece construction provides a rugged foundation that seals the bottom of the spas, locking in heat and sealing out moisture.
- Steel Sub-Structure has the highest strength to weight ration of any building material available. Unlike wood, steel will not expand and contract with moisture.
- Thermo-Lock is the ultimate in sound and heat energy management. Energy created by the spa stays in the spa.
- BlueMAAX insulation is made from recycled natural fiber. Chemical free, this insulation prevents mold/mildew growth, pest infestation, and acts as a fire retardant.
- Quiet Operation due to having multiple layers of insulation make using your hot tub a relaxing experience.
Comfortable seating is what MAAX spas are all about. Each seat is engineered to balance ergonomic support, water pressure, jet position and body buoyancy. Deeply contoured seating provides ultimate comfort, while armrests and footwells seem to mold to your body.
- Comfort Collar wraps around your neck, gently cradling your head while adjustable cyclone jets massage your neck and shoulder muscles.
- X-Option Collar Four strategically placed cluster jets provide a deep tissure neck massage to targeted pressure points.
- Calf Zone massages the lower legs with 12 deep tissue massage jets.
- Foot Relief Zone targets the upper and lower parts of the feet with streams of water that provide a "spa for your feet".
- TheraMAAX jets utilize a scientifically designed grill surrounding the nozzel of the jet allowing for higher performance and improving massaging action.
- Distinctive Shape allows for an increased footwell area while lowing the overall height of the spa to respect sight lines in the site design.