Our most popular model, the Chateau creates a soothing and tranquil setting for you to escape to. But it’s not just for one, you should invite your friends, too. 45 water jets will pamper and soothe every muscle of your body. The Chateau boasts the world’s most comfortable lounge seat.
- Seating for 5-6 Adults
- 83″ x 83″ x 38″
- Dry weight 936 lbs.
- 308 Gallons
- 2 Pumps
- Voltage/Amps: 240V/40A/60A
- 45 Jets
- 2 Water Features
- Symphonic Wave Seat – Pinpoint the parts of your body in need of most relief with accurate precision. Zone-by-zone, this seat sequentially provides a vigorous massage directly to the neck, shoulder, and upper and lower areas of your back. Controlling speed and sequence is as simple as a touch of your finger tip.
- AquaGlo – Immerse yourself in peaceful warm water as the excitement of sight and sound lull you into seclusion and harbor you from the rigors of the day. A combination of water and light enhancements that truly differentiate the 700 Series from the average spa. The AquaGlo feature is made from a combination of features including a Trevi Fountain, featuring a true laminar stream of water from the waters surface providing a soothing visual and sound effect. Illuminated Controls allow for easily finding your controls in any dim light situation. Lighted Cup Holders add a beautiful accent of light as well as help you find where you placed your favorite drink.
- VitAroma – Aromatherapy revisited. Specially designed jets infuse the air with fragrance, sedating the mind, arousing the senses, easing the body, leaving behind no oily film or residue. Would you like to sit in a meadow of wild flowers? Drift on a pillow of lavender? VitAroma can take you there. By using the extracts of pure essential oils from herbs, plants, and flowers, we’ve incorporated the health-promoting qualities of aromatherapy into our VitAroma air massage therapy. Drop any one of our eight aromatic fragrance canisters in the VitAroma dispenser and the fragrance fills the air. It’s as simple as that.
- BioZone – By combining the benefits of ozone and Sparkle Clear, the water in Vita Spa is as fresh and pure as a natural spring. The purification process starts with 100% continuous filtration. This means all the water is continually being filtered and purified. Water quality is one of the most important features to consider when evaluating a spa and we’ve taken great care to provide you with the purest and cleanest in the industry.
- Excel-X (Simulated Wood) – 40% lighter, yet 250% stronger than traditional wood frames. Weatherproof as well as corrosion-free.
- 24 Hour Filtration – The dual filtering system ensures that all of the water passing through the filter before it re-enters the spa. The first filter is driven by the powerful jet pumps, which rapidly circulates large amounts of water back into the spa. The second filter, works with the 24 hour circulation pump, incorporating our special cartridge element which filters out debris and particles. The ozonator oxidizes bacteria in the water. What does this all mean? Crystal clear water, minimal maintenance and a healthy, purifying experience for you. (Standard on all 700 series spas.)
- Freeze Protection
- BlueMAAX – The Vital Energy Insulation System features eco-friendly recycled insulation. Made from recycled natural fiber, it is approved by the U.S. Green Building Council. The insulation contains no chemical irritants, it treated with a borate-based solution to prevent mold/mildew growth, pest infestation, and acts as a fire retardant. Vital Energy replaces urethane foam commonly used in “foam filled” hot tubs. The “foam filling” process in conventional spas can produce as much as 50 lbs of volatile orgnic components (VOC’s) which are harmful to the environment.
- Perma-Shield Bottom – The one-piece construction provides a rugged foundation that seals the bottom of the spa, locking in heat and sealing out moisture.
- Premiere Styled Cover
Acrylic Color Options:
Cabinet Color Options: