Swimming has long been known as the ultimate zero-impact exercise and is widely prescribed by physicians for their patients who want to get in shape or tone their body. xStream employs an impressive water propulsion system that works in concert with its open floor plan design. the observation seats and well marked swim lanes provide the optimum swim training center for your entire family.
- Seating: 2 Spa Seats
- 198″ x 90″ x 53″
- Dry weight 2750 lbs.
- 1500 Gallons
- 4 Pumps
- 6 Turbo Stainless Steel Swim Jets
- 30 Hydrotherapy Jets
- Flow and Jet Power – Six strategically placed PowerSwim jets provide variable levels of intensity to intensity to match the users’ ability levels and resistance requirements. Deep water jets create a complete resistance pattern that ensures a smooth stream of water throughout the depth of the xStream making swimming and aqua-jogging a pleasure. Swimmers receive additional benefit from the lower PowerSwim jets which propel water in an upward and outward angle that provides “lift” as well as flow. these same jets provide resistance to aqua-joggers lower legs making every workout more effective.
- Toning and Sculpting – Your xStream can be equipped with an aquatic exercise equipment package that features modern resistance band technology. Attach the resistance band to the connector rings on the xStream to perform a complete toning program. Whether you are looking to tone, strength train or add muscle mass, the xStream will maximize your results through efficient heat dissipation and the comfortable warm water environment.
- Aerobic Training – A wide variety of aerobic exercises are possible in a xStream. Aqua jogging is especially effective as the deep water neutralizes the effects of gravity while increasing resistance for an amazing low impact workout. In addition, fitness experts recommend a warm water fitness regime to maximize weight loss.
- BlueMAAX – The Vital Energy Insulation System features eco-friendly recycled insulation. Made from recycled natural fiber, it is approved by the U.S. Green Building Council. The insulation contains no chemical irritants, it treated with a borate-based solution to prevent mold/mildew growth, pest infestation, and acts as a fire retardant. Vital Energy replaces urethane foam commonly used in “foam filled” hot tubs. The “foam filling” process in conventional spas can produce as much as 50 lbs of volatile orgnic components (VOC’s) which are harmful to the environment.
- Excel-X (Simulated Wood) – 40% lighter, yet 250% stronger than traditional wood frames. Weatherproof as well as corrosion-free.
- Steel Sub-Structure – The Steel Sub-Structure used in xStream hot tubs has the highest strength to weight ration of any building material available. The light-guage steel frame provides greater structural integrity than wood, as well as superior corrosion protection for a much linger life. Unlike wood, steel is demensionally stable. It will not expand or contract with moisure, which over time can damage the spa’s exterior. Sturdy and built to last, the inorganic properties will never rot, warp, split or crack and eliminate worries of animal infestation or termite damage. Stronger, more durable, and ideal for the environment. It’s the obvious choice for a lifetime of worry-free fun.
- PowerPack w/M7 Technology
- Illuminated Drink Holders
- Grab Bar
- Head Cushions
- Excercise Equipment Attachment Hardware
- 6 Fountain Jets
- Stainless Steel Jets
- UV Sanitizer
Acrylic Color Options:
Cabinet Color Options: